As Middlesex-London continues
to see increases Covid-19 cases, the Province of Ontario has announced that the
Middlesex London region will be moving to the Orange Level (intermediate measures) as of 12:01 am
on Monday December 7th.
This change does not affect our current hockey programming or protocols that are currently in place by Lucan Minor Hockey or the Municipality of Lucan-Biddulph; however, we would like to use this change to remind everyone to continue following the important protocols that are currently in place:
- Continue to pre-screen using the Sportsheadz App prior to arriving at the arena for your scheduled ice time.
- Maximum of one spectator per child is permitted in the arena
- No food or drink permitted in the arena
- Continue to ensure that spectators are spaced out (minimum 2m) in the arena and that you are not congregating by the doors or in the hallways.
- If you will be late for an ice time, please communicate/coordinate with your team screener to ensure they remain at the entrance door to let you in.
It is very important that we all do our part to control the spread of COVID-19 within our community as we all hope to avoid moving into the red stage which will impact our hockey programming. If you or your child are feeling unwell please stay home; wear a mask at all times within the arena until going on the ice; and sanitize your hands when you enter the arena.
We want to thank everyone for their continued support as we work together to keep our kids safely on the ice and participating in hockey.
Lucan Minor Hockey