Registration for the 2023-2024 hockey season is now open for all players! Registration closes Wednesday, May 31, 2023 .
If your Players include:
U5 boys and girls
U7 boys and girls
U8 - U18 OMHA/boys
Please register here :
If your Players include:
U9 - U18 OWHA/Girls
Please register here : http://lucangha.rampregistrations.com/
If you are a U21 OMHA player:
Please register here: https://page.hockeycanada.ca/page/hc/ohf/ontario-minor-hockey-association/region-1-b/lucan/participant/1ede8414-3983-62ec-843a-06bba40fa00c
Please note: registration costs have not been confirmed for U21, details to follow.
● If you have a new hockey player to register you MUST register and complete the Respect in Sport Parent Program BEFORE you can register your child.
● You will also be required to upload a copy of your player’s birth certificate as a proof of age. A proof of residency will also be required for new players or players who have recently moved. Suitable proof of residence could be a credit card statement, income tax assessment, school registration document, utility bill or proof of homeowner's or license.
Link to Respect In Sport Program :
● Bond Cheques: LMHA will be collecting bond cheques of $175 per player. Cheques will be collected at the beginning of the season, more information to follow. The bond cheque will be cashed at the end of the season if you do not volunteer for a total of 5 hours during the season.
● Irish Six Junior Hockey Passes for purchase: LMHA and the Lucan Irish Junior Hockey Club are happy to announce the game passes are back this year! You will receive 6 regular season home game gate passes for the price of 5, $50. LMHA will receive $5 back for every package sold.
● Game Socks (U8-U18) for purchase: LMHA has added green and white game socks for purchase ($25/pair) with registration. Sizing will be selected upon pickup. U5 and U7 players do not need to purchase socks, they will receive a free pair of socks and a jersey.
The Finer Details:
● Please take extra care to ensure parent/guardian emails and phone numbers are current during the registration process to avoid missing updates from LMHA. Please ensure to select the “contact type” as applicable.
● If you have recently moved, you will be required to upload a proof of residency. Suitable proof of residence could be a credit card statement, income tax assessment, school registration document, utility bill or proof of homeowner's or a license.
● Please take your time to review our new LUCAN MINOR HOCKEY ASSOCIATION SOCIAL MEDIA AND ELECTRONIC DEVICE POLICY in your registration and the website.
● 3rd and additional players will receive a $250 discount, this will be automatically calculated in the OMHA registration, and must be manually selected on the OWHA registration.
● Please add your cash calendars at the time of registration. Lucan Minor Hockey runs a cash calendar fundraiser every year. Each family will receive a certain number of calendars based on the number of players registered with Lucan Minor Hockey. You will be charged the full amount due to Lucan Minor hockey as indicated below depending on the number of players registered. You can then sell the calendars to friends and family.
○ 1 - 2 players registered - $200 for 10 calendars
○ 3 or more players registered - $300 for 15 calendars
● Make sure you receive a confirmation email, if you do not please send an email to [email protected].
OMHA Tryouts and U9 OWHA Tryouts will commence in the fall. Watch our socials, website and email for updates. There is a cost of $60 to tryout, and upon successfully making a rep team there will be a $50 rep fee applied to cover the cost of the extra games.
Please check our website https://lucanminorhockey.net/ as well as our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Lucanminorhockey regularly for updates to our season, development ice times and tryouts.
If you have any issues at all, please contact me at [email protected].
Registration - LMH